For your future stylist!


If your daughter is anything like mine, then she loves doing hair! Her dolls hair, mommy's hair, whoever! Check out this adorable Salon Stylist Chair. I definitely see a future birthday or Christmas gift. $50, not too bad! A would absolutely love this! I'm not sure what's in the little cup, maybe hair dye? I can do without that though. The chair would be just fine.

I think this would also be come in handy when we all try to teach our little girls how to care for their natural hair. Unfortunately, a lot of girls don't know what to do with their hair when they are teens, so they often turn to heat or chemicals. This would be a way to make learning how to do two strand twists or whatever else FUN, while they're still young! :)

By the way, I'm pretty much used to playing Beauty Shop with the kitchen chair, but this is cuter!